This is not the first time that RUSH has been referenced on Archer:
- "Double Trouble" (season 2, episode 13, aired April 21, 2011): Dr. Krieger mentions listening to "Red Barchetta" through his "awesome van's" stereo, and says to Archer's Russian defector love interest Katya "Please tell me you like Rush". The van is painted with a mural like the Exit...Stage Left album cover but reads "Exit...Van Left".
- "The Man From Jupiter" (season 3, episode 1, aired January 19, 2012): Dr. Krieger's van is now painted with a Hemispheres themed mural that reads "Krieger Vanispheres".
- "Skin Game" (season 3, episode 8, aired March 9, 2012): In the opening scene Krieger brings Archer to his lab which holds a large Neil Peart-esque drumkit, replete with double bass drums with "Thunder" and "Dome" written in the font from the debut album. Archer says "Wow, amazing, you can play 'YYZ'", to which Krieger replies "First of all, it's YY-zed. And second of all, no I can't get it, it's impossible." Later, in the next scene (after the opening credits), in regards to creating an android of Katya, Krieger says "How dare you fail to recognize my greatest accomplishment to date?", and Pam replies "What, you finally nailed YYZ?" Krieger shouts "It's Zed, and...no, Neil Peart (Pert) stands alone..."
- "Space Race: Part 2" (season 3, episode 10, aired March 22, 2012): Dr. Krieger's van was once again painted with a Rush mural; this time it was "Caress of Krieger".
- "The Wind Cries Mary" (season 4, episode 2, aired January 25, 2013): Dr. Krieger's van is painted with a Rush mural yet again with "Van By Night".
- "Sea Tunt, Part II" (season 4, episode 13, aired April 11, 2013): Dr. Krieger is naked in his basement modifying an assault rifle, drumming to "Tom Sawyer" with a pair of screwdrivers. Click here for a video clip.