- Ray Kolek - One autographed Bubbas coffee mug
- Martin Wade - One autographed copy of Far & Away
- Nathan Wlazelek - One signed closing statement Neil wrote for the Taking Center Stage DVD, printed on parchment paper, framed
- Charles Friedel - One large autographed poster of the Anatomy of a Drum Solo DVD cover
- Christopher Muller - One large autographed poster of the Anatomy of a Drum Solo DVD cover
Here's a message from Joe where he reviews the correct answers:
Thanks to everyone who entered the contest and I hope you all enjoy the book. Here are the correct answers to the questions:Thanks again to Joe Bergamini and Hudson Music for putting on this fantastic contest, and thanks to all those who entered!
1. What percussion instrument did Neil use only on the Counterparts tour, and then remove from his kit (The acoustic instrument; not including digital samples of its sound)?
Answer: A tambourine
2. How many bass drums did Neil use on the Roll the Bones tour?
Answer: 2 (Although there's only 1 on the front kit, the rear kit had one as well!) I know this may have seemed like a trick question because I wrote about Neil going from two bass drums on the front kit to one, but from the diagram you can clearly see there was a total of two bass drums: one for the front kit and one for the rear. It seems that some folks answered "3," counting the Gong Bass Drum, so we are accepting that answer, although despite its name, drummers consider this basically a huge tom, and wouldn't count it as a bass drum. But because of this confusion, we accepted 2 or 3 as correct answers here.
3. What was the color of Neil's drumset for the Counterparts tour?
Answer: Dark Cherry or Black Cherry are both correct answers.
Congratulations to the winners!